1. Paint a patriotic design on the pallet.
2. Glide the Bernzomatic across the top of the board to highlight the knots and imperfections in the wood. Glide across the stars to give the white a vintage design. Make sure to glide across the edges of the wood to highlight the grains.
3. Drill evenly spaced holes on each end of the pallet for the handles.
4. Cut 8-10 inch pieces of rope and feed through the drilled holes.
5. Tie knots at the end of each rope to form the handles.
6. Burn the rope handles to add to the vintage theme.
Share Your Project
Receive exclusive discounts, projects, tips, recipes and more in your inbox.
We’re here to answer questions, offer product recommendations and help you redefine what you can achieve.
We promptly respond to every letter.
200 Old Wilson Bridge Rd.
Columbus, Ohio USA 43085-0391
Have a problem with your Bernzomatic torch?
Submit a warranty claim