1. Paint a patriotic design on the pallet.
2. Glide the Bernzomatic across the top of the board to highlight the knots and imperfections in the wood. Glide across the stars to give the white a vintage design. Make sure to glide across the edges of the wood to highlight the grains.
3. Drill evenly spaced holes on each end of the pallet for the handles.
4. Cut 8-10 inch pieces of rope and feed through the drilled holes.
5. Tie knots at the end of each rope to form the handles.
6. Burn the rope handles to add to the vintage theme.
Receive exclusive discounts, projects, tips, recipes and more in your inbox.
We’re here to answer questions, offer product recommendations and help you redefine what you can achieve.
Before you submit a message, please make sure all fields are populated. All fields are required unless noted.
Fill out all fields below for a Bernzomatic customer service representative to help you.