1. Drill 4 holes in the top of the lumber. Drill the holes about 1 inch deep.
2. Paint and stencil a patriotic design on all 4 sides and the top of the lumber.
3. Cut 2-3 inch pieces of rope.
4. Torch the ends of the rope.
5. Hot glue and insert the rope into the drilled holes to create the firecracker flames.
6. Using the hot glue gun add rope details around the base.
7. Lightly burn the rope for a vintage effect.
Share Your Project
Receive exclusive discounts, projects, tips, recipes and more in your inbox.
We’re here to answer questions, offer product recommendations and help you redefine what you can achieve.
We promptly respond to every letter.
200 Old Wilson Bridge Rd.
Columbus, Ohio USA 43085-0391
Have a problem with your Bernzomatic torch?
Submit a warranty claim