1. Drill 4 holes in the top of the lumber. Drill the holes about 1 inch deep.
2. Paint and stencil a patriotic design on all 4 sides and the top of the lumber.
3. Cut 2-3 inch pieces of rope.
4. Torch the ends of the rope.
5. Hot glue and insert the rope into the drilled holes to create the firecracker flames.
6. Using the hot glue gun add rope details around the base.
7. Lightly burn the rope for a vintage effect.
Share Your Project
Receive exclusive discounts, projects, tips, recipes and more in your inbox.
We’re here to answer questions, offer product recommendations and help you redefine what you can achieve.
Before you submit a message, please make sure all fields are populated. All fields are required unless noted.
Fill out all fields below for a Bernzomatic customer service representative to help you.