Memorial Day is right around the corner and I am excited to partner with Bernzomatic, the leader in torches, to create patriotic DIY decor for the perfect celebrations! I love challenging myself and our team to get creative in new ways, and I was up for a challenge to design unique projects using the Bernzomatic ST2200T Detail Torch.
1. Lightly glide the Bernzomatic ST2200T Detail Torch aross the wood, burning and highlighting the grains in the wood.
2. Use the milk paint to design a flag on the surface of the wood. We selected milk paint because it stains the wood and allows the beautiful burn patterns to shine through.
3. Use stencils to stencil "USA" with white milk paint on top of the flag design.
4. Stencil stars using the white milk paint on the blue section.
5. Using the letter steps stamp a message on the top edge of the wood. We spelled out "Land that I Love".
6. Use the detail point on the Bernzomatic to engrave the outline of the stamped letters.
Share Your Project
Receive exclusive discounts, projects, tips, recipes and more in your inbox.
We’re here to answer questions, offer product recommendations and help you redefine what you can achieve.
Before you submit a message, please make sure all fields are populated. All fields are required unless noted.
Fill out all fields below for a Bernzomatic customer service representative to help you.