WT2301- Basic Torch with Built-in IgnitionEXPLORE PRODUCT
VIEW STEP-BY-STEP DIRECTIONS
If you’re no scout, you can light campfires quickly and easily with a Bernzomatic campfire torch.
- Read our General Safety Precautions in the Information Center before starting your project.
- Read the instructions that come with your torch before use.
- Be sure to place your torch and fuel cylinder well away from the campfire when you have finished using them.
- Always remove torch from fuel cylinder and store fuel in an upright position after using the torch.
- Always clear an adequate space for a campfire. Check surroundings for hanging branches, loose brush and other flammable materials.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- WT2301- Basic Torch with Built-in Ignition
- Bernzomatic Propane Camping Cylinder
- Keep a fire extinguisher or water source nearby in case of emergency.
- Safety glasses
- Work gloves
- Dry kindling or newspaper
- Fire ring
- Step 1Create a base for your campfire with newspaper or dry kindling such as twigs and wood shavings . Stack larger sticks over the kindling in a pyramid or crisscross pattern.
- Step 2Light your torch and put the flame to the dry kindling for 30 to 45 seconds. Maximize air movement by aiming the torch six inches from the base of the fire.
- Step 3Watch for flames to appear within the smoke. When the fire has caught, turn off the torch.
- Step 4Stack additional wood on the fire as needed.