LTR300-Premium Flexible LighterEXPLORE PRODUCT
VIEW STEP-BY-STEP DIRECTIONS
Light a grill fire with a Bernzomatic torch and reach cooking temperatures in minutes without the chemical taste caused by lighter fluid.
- Stack briquettes or chips prior to lighting to increase airflow and speed up ignition.
- Read our General Safety Precautions in the Information Center before starting your project.
- Read the instructions that come with your torch and charcoal before use.
- Always remove torch from fuel cylinder and store fuel in an upright position after completing your project.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- LTR300-Premium Flexible Lighter
- Bernzomatic 14.1 oz. MAP-Pro™ Hand Torch Cylinder
- Keep a fire extinguisher or water source nearby in case of emergency.
- Safety glasses
- Work gloves
- Bernzomatic 14.1 oz Propane Hand Torch Cylinder
- Charcoal briquettes
- wood chips or other preferred fuel
- Step 1Open the grill’s top and bottom vents. Pour charcoal or wood briquettes into the grill.
- Step 2Open the flame control knob, ignite the lighter and point it at the hole in the briquettes. Hold the lighter over the briquettes for 60 seconds or until the briquettes glow orange and are covered with a fine layer of ash . Keep the lighter at the same level or below the lit briquettes to keep it away from the heat of the fire and protect the longevity of your lighter.